วันศุกร์, เมษายน 18, 2551

not a good friend...

I'm not a good friend, not anyone good friend
cause I want to be your close friend not just friend or who you just recognise.

I don't like how people found me on social networks and try to add me as contact.

I don't even know you! Why you want me to know your life so much like that?

Hi5, multiply, facebook, linked in, myspace etc.

I'm not anti-social type, not hating to make new friends
but, please, don't add me just because you want to show your face,
your beauty, or how much you have friends.

I don't want to know that.

If you want to be my friend you should ready to let me know that
Are you ok?
How about your family?
How about your g/b friend?
What do you think about this or that topic/people?

not just your photos that just show your stupid faces...

.

by the way,

I wonder if some geek people want to know me, I'm just an end-user type.
but glad that you could exchange your knowledge with me.

I love to know more and more...

แท็กของ Technorati: {กลุ่มแท็ก},,,,,

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เชิญแสดงความคิดเห็น