วันเสาร์, มีนาคม 08, 2551

Sleepy night...

YAWN~~~~

So sleepy now...

I slept about 2 am. last night.
not for fun I've to install OS all over again because of viruses.

Since my sister bring virus into my PC from her game and thumbdrive
problem was pop out here and there all over again and again...

Tried to install McAfee Enterprise but forgot to uninstall NOD32 before
and real tragedy begun...

PC start to freeze... a few reset didn't help

I'd to boot in safe mode and backup all my data to another HDD
and everything end up with reinstall OS and softwares.

still didn't install Microsoft Office and Outlook for sync with my Pocket PC yet,
but I'd installed OpenOffice.org. for what? don't know.

Coffee twice a day help me to not fell asleep by day
I knew that's not so good for my health, too less rest...

sleepy... my eye is almost shut.
if I go to take a shower I'll awake again

wanna sleep without cleaning myself but can't do that, so disgusting.

ah... sleepy....

แท็กของ Technorati: {กลุ่มแท็ก},

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เชิญแสดงความคิดเห็น