วันเสาร์, มีนาคม 08, 2551

English blogging day...

Speak frankly...

I don't have any necessary topic to write for in this entry.

Just boring about my day-by-day life
I browse though others' blog and found out that mine is just a nonsense one.

I can't help that I've run out of interesting topic in my head.

I'd finished Heroes season 2 about a week ago.
That's just good. I do love it.

You could find torrent from any tracker to download
with 11 chapters, it is not too big, just 4 GB.

Don't worry about language, cause you can find Thai subtitle from thaisubtitle.com too.

At least, I found out that if you see enough soundtrack movies
you'll start thinking in English with natural habit. It's happen to me sometimes.

Remember that it's not improve your grammatical skill
it just as bad as it used to be, but it easier to pop out in your mind.

I'm establish English Bloging day for myself
maybe with English language I can stay longer with my thought.

Oh... eager to see next season of Heroes.

Cylar is back. Peter is stupid. Carp is better.

Oh God, I wanna fly now....

แท็กของ Technorati: {กลุ่มแท็ก},,

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เชิญแสดงความคิดเห็น