วันอังคาร, มีนาคม 11, 2551

ActiveSync on PPC don't start...

I've found problem that when I re-install OS and ActiveSync
my Pocket PC and PC don't start syncing.

ActiveSync on PC start searching and wait for response
but on PPC there's nothing happened.

I'd start searching for solution to solve this problem
and found some recommend from ActiveSync problem solving that
this problem may come from Firewall.

So I start checking my personal firewall software
and found out that it's block ActiveSync communication
between PC and PPC.

All I've to do is to allow or enable communication of this processes.

- rapimgr.exe
- WCESMgr.exe
- wcescomm.exe

and reconnect your USB port then your PPC will start syncing your data flawlessly again.

แท็กของ Technorati: {กลุ่มแท็ก},,,,,

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

เชิญแสดงความคิดเห็น